What is EVA Foam?
Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate (EVA) is a closed cell foam. It is often used in floor and exercise mats, sports equipment, crafts, kickboards, life jackets, flip-flops, and more importantly props and costumes for cosplay. EVA foam can be shaped with heat, glued to other pieces of EVA or materials, and painted. EVA foam comes in various thickness and densities.
Our EVA-38 Foam is:
- Smooth on BOTH sides
- Has a density of 38 kg/m3
- Comes in large 600 mm x 1500 mm (24″x 60″) sheets
- A smoother surface which will produce a better final product
- More tear resistant and stronger
- A denser EVA foam than “craft” foam
- Comes in black or white
- Available in several sizes: 2 mm (1/16 inch), 4 mm (3/16 inch), 6 mm (1/4 inch), 8 mm (5/16 inch), 10 mm (3/8 inch), and 12 mm (1/2 inch)
This product does NOT contain Formamide.