All our EVA-38 foam sheets are 600 mm wide x 1500 mm long (approximately 24″ wide by 60″ long)
EVA-38 Foam Sheets
$7.95 – $17.95
What is EVA Foam?
Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate (EVA) is a closed cell foam. It is often used in floor and exercise mats, sports equipment, crafts, kickboards, life jackets, flip-flops, and more importantly props and costumes for cosplay. EVA foam can be shaped with heat, glued to other pieces of EVA or materials, and painted. EVA foam comes in various thickness and densities.
Our EVA-38 Foam is:
- Smooth on BOTH sides
- Has a shore hardness of 38. Shore hardness represents how resistant the foam is to indentation. The higher the number the stronger the foam.
- Comes in large 600 mm x 1500 mm (24″x 60″) sheets
- A smoother surface with minimal air holes. This helps you produce a better final product
- A denser EVA foam than “craft” foam.
- Comes in black or white
- Available in a variety of thickness such as 2 mm (1/16 inch), 4 mm (3/16 inch), 6 mm (1/4 inch), 8 mm (5/16 inch), 10 mm (3/8 inch), and 12 mm (1/2 inch).
This product does NOT contain Formamide.